Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Treasure Hunt

Chapter 1 : The deception

Date :16/03/2007
Time : 21.30 PM

Grrrrr...Grrrr...
I felt my mobile phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out. "Ashish calling" it blinked..

"Abe kahan hai tu? Wo aayi hui hai. Main guide ke saath busy tha isliye maine Pondy ko use receive karne bheja. Saala! tab se dikh nahi raha " He said.
"GADHE!! Tune usko kyon bheja. Mereko kyon nahi phone kiya ? Tu idhar aa. Apan millke usko doondhte hain" I screamed.

I went inside the hostel. Tiwari said " Abe, Pondy ko maal ke saath ghoomte dekha."

Ashish came. I said " Call laga us bandi ko aur pooch ki kahan hai vo?"
He said " Call nahi lag raha"

I messaged Pondy "Where are you?"
He messaged back "I will reply after some time. Right now i am busy".
"Saala mota!" I muttered.

I met Benson in the corridor . He said "Abe, kya mast bandi ghoom rahi hai Pondy ke saath. Vahi hai kya?"
I said " kahan pe?" ."Volleyball court"

I along with Ashish travelled through our hostel volleyball, football and basketball courts. Still no sign of Pondy..

I said " Saala!! Gurunath gaya hoga."

Ashish said "Chodna, hostel me hi kahin hoga...."

I said " Ab to treasure hunt shuru hua hai..." :)

Chapter 2 : The bait

Date 16/03/2007
Time : 13.00 Pm

I was having my lunch. Pondy and Ashish came in the mess.
Ashish said "Shit yaar! Do extra coupon ke paise dene padenge"

"Kyon?"

"Maine Pondy ke saath shart lagaya. Tu usko jake Hostel nite ke liye invite kar. Yeh uske office me ghus gaya aur baat karne laga. Aur fir usko invite kar diya. Vo boli ki vo apne colleague ke saath ayegi. "

After the lunch ,Ashish took me aside and said "Pondy pe bharosa nahi hai. Khud ghus ke baat kar liya. Jab vo aayegi to sab usko gher ke khade rahenge.. Do coupon ke paise nikal raha hoon. Adha ghanta bhi baat nahi kiya to kaise chalega? Tu uske saath hi rehna ".

I nodded the head and said "Theek"


Chapter 3 : The Final Chapter

The hostel nite began. I received several prizes because I happened to participate in events wherein only a handful of others participated. Little did I know that my friends were about to give me the biggest prize of the day..

Just as the dinner got over I received Ashish's call.
After scanning the whole hostel thrice. Totally frustrated at not having seen a glimpse of her i reached the cricket ground.

"Oye, udhar kya kar raha hai. Upar aa na" Shyam said.

I looked up. He was sitting on top of the mess. A place where u can reach only by jumping off the first floor. Having nothing else to do and totally angered at Pondy i decided to go up.I climbed up the first floor and jumped. I went and sat next to Shyam.

"Pondy dikha to saale ki ***** marloonga.." I said.
"Pitne vala hai bahut buri tarah se.. Saala, mere ko double cross karta hai!!!" I rambled on..

Just then i heard a noise behind me..I saw Pondy run from behind me and jump up the first floor.. I saw a smile on his face.

"Damn!! These guys never met her. They never invited her. The whole plan was to fool me.. " The truth dawned upon me..

Pondy came. "Agle dus din tak dikhna nahi. Mar jayega varna mere hathon " I said

Next day Ashish asked "Lekin ek baat samajh me nahi aayi. Teri itni jali kyon???"

Pondy Said" Ayyar ko Cauvery Nite ka sab se bada KELA diya jaata hai ".

No comments: